Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Licence Old Plates In Ontario

Yes, I was watching Top Chef again.

And I had the whole damn final.

Carla was not my favorite, but wanted. He was lovable. And in the end did what he could do, had trouble with a plate and knew they would win. And before the judges, was so sure I could have won and ruined it, they began to mourn.

and Stefan began to mourn with her. German, born in Finland, looking good boy. He began to mourn and I loved him more!

And finally, my favorite did not win. Stefan finished second. Hosea won. And that made the rat cook alligator and Stefan Stefan Stefan did well and NO.GANĂ“.

All my favorites always come second. I'll take that as a sign: No more favoritesso they can win.

And after update telegraph, I'm going to lunch. Hungry to see so much food and top chefs in the house made fried fish. * *

babaaaaaaaaaaaas Chait =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment