Sunday, January 16, 2011

Free Abdominal Pain More Condition_symptoms * Insert Perry the Platypus growl *

I do not growl in real life, but if I knew growl.

And is that a thing is caaada. I really have never actively participated in any forum, but the influence of [info] olgap_k I got into this forum and really good times I spent there, and killed , many hours writing nonsense. Also that's where I met the beautiful Setsuka, with which I feel that I take very good ~

But good does not last, opened a thread in the forum to criticize. Yes, criticize. And he criticizesclass promises to be a very entertaining ~.

Oh, and I started eating healthier to lose weight and buy nice clothes. It may sound superficial but it is what I want, so I wish me luck;) Yy finally, after spending half an hour browsing in Word, I saw what had always been right before me (and in big letters!): Replace button. And I replaced the dash for the line in my fic in less than 30 seconds and I was happy because (besides what is right) is lindoooo

~ = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment