Sunday, January 9, 2011

Babies And Throat Ulcers Because I'm worth it

I decided to put the good things that happen to me ~ in the day, because sometimes I forget and it just brings depression.


start with Saturday. That day I went with my brothers, my uncle's house to visit a cousin who was on Monday. We had a poker game and lost miserably , but the really good part was the laughter that provided my sister with her laugh, because she is one of those people who can not make a story without dying of laughter, and then their laughter makes me laugh. Today

-o Sunday, which is Monday, I met with some of my friends on myBirthday (missing three, but what are you going to do.) had a great time even though my best friend took her boyfriend silly , went to the movies to see Little Fuckers (film gave us some laughter, but I do not recommend going to see a movie), and then we went to eat at Burger King and ate muucho ~. But it's so good to be with my friends, those almost tooooodos not see why we are in different universities. It's so nice to think that we lasted a whole year without seeing each other, but when we met as usual \u0026lt;3
Ah, Sunday also heard my beautiful songs of Samurai X, and I put in a good mood . This great anime that I ENCANTABA few years ago when they gave it on Cartoon Network, which I did not miss even one day. Too bad he never saw the end or anything, because of watching anime on television. Do not do it again. Direct Download rules \u0026lt;3


But like real life, there are also bad things.

As on Saturday I had a lot of stress with all the shouting was in the house of my uncle, because there are 4 children. I really stressed out a lot, so I decided I'll just have a child. On the other hand, too, began on Sundayin a bad mood, bad mood such that only my best friend gets.

However, I feel great. For the good part is much longer than the bad =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment