Sunday, January 17, 2010

Car Sales Representative Cover Letter

Drabble for [info] crack_and_roll and [info] mundo_caotico
Author: [info] sarameliss
Fandom / s: Gossip Girl / Sakura Card Captors
Claim: Blair / Chuck
Table: Parts I
Prompt: "false dream"
Notes: History divided into 10 drabbles. Previous Drabble, here


"false dream"

A new ded, and could not shake this strange head lion overhead. Coldly analyzing it, all that seemed like a dream. But I was sure I had seen. Or so he thought he had seen. I was very confused, and I hated that feeling. He decided to go to that park. According to his calculations, the park is located just below where he had seen the lion. I did not know I would find there (probably nothing, because neither people seemed to have), but could not keep going.

A shrill voice caught his attention. A cast-haired girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment