Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blank Jewelry Settings And another

Drabble for [info] crack_and_roll and [info] mundo_caotico
Author: [info] sarameliss
Fandom / s: Gossip Girl / Sakura Card Captors
Claim: Blair / Chuck
Table: Parts I
Prompt: "Emergency Transmission bad news"
Notes: History divided into 10 drabbles. Previous Drabble, here

"Emergency Transmission bad news"

"I have to say something, Sakura, Kero, Tomoyo said sitting on the couch that was in her room and served tea.

- Is something wrong? "Sakura asked, worried.

"I do not worry, but I can not find a positive side.
Daidouji
"Miss, sorry to interrupt, but a lady named Blair Waldorf waits below," one of the servants, entering his room.

know that the recklessness of Kero was going to cause problems with that woman. And he could be more judicious to appear just as Sakura and Kero were at home. He sighed.

"Excuse me, I have to attend this visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment