Thursday, January 28, 2010

Appendicitis Statistics, Chart "I have nothing to give your bird seed ... I'm tired ..."


A very nice friend gave me the link of a song well known and familiar to me but in a version of José José. This version here hanging, sung by Mexican singer Nichole Nordeman, came to me long before the other one can only identify versióny when it has gone through this situation ... First

thank this friend, whom I have been lucky enough to hear the crazy way that one can imagine xD, but it is true that in difficult times is when they are true friends; )
She did something very important: it reminded mer this song ... and 'a long time since I used to write here but I guess things must come when they come ...

When we fell in love with the world changes color and no longer has any objectivity. The person next to us is everything to us: the good over evil, perfection over imperfection, ideally above .. reality ...
errors even knowing that person apologize blinded a love that forgives all .. or at least want to forgive ...

Eye, it is clear that nobody is perfect, or that person, much less me .. and that's not what we see in this world ... But I do think it could..

When we started a relationship we accept many things not normally accept. Women, at least ... many believe that everything will change later or later will realize that that person is doing something not accepted ... We like the song sparrow accepts the little canary that is given ... Perhaps because we delude ourselves ...
But as time goes on that sparrow is realizing its shortcomings. Intistivamente reacts and realizes that if he wants to stay alive, you need more ... and this realization may take months or even years ... A personal

0 comments:

Post a Comment