Friday, December 3, 2010

Wedding Card Messaging

or do not understand, always had many things in comĂșny with whom he is really showing his true personality. Eventually
ties grew and became much stronger Naruto has always had a special feeling for Sakura, and she loved him a little more finished than I thought.
These two are for each other ♥





I started watching Naruto for this couple, love them. At first, the love of Sakura was immature and superficial, but in the course of the series and after spending time with him I quDay 3: Couple needs to happen now.
I saw the whole anime D'Gray Man, but the manga is still a long way to reach me, so I do not know how things stand right now, so it is basing far vi. Lavi & Lenalee
.


for Lenalee Lavi always, even though he knows he must not get too involved with people for being the descendant of Bookman, can not help it. I want them together, I need it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment