Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kates Playground Strawberry Panties

and the two have in common that instead of electing a guy that understands and that is best suited to you, choose another.
I do not like Bella / Edward I think it's a love sick, but to the limit. Instead I think that if Jacob had been with the things had been different, because every word he said, are like that.
Day Twelve: best wedding / prom.

George & Julianne. This pair is the steal


jenny_anderson
is that when I saw her in her memeI said OMG! is absolutely right. It's the best part of the whole movie when they dance ♥ hahaha.
I leave the video of the scene, not found in English, so I leave it folded:




Day Thirteen: TV's favorite couple.


Sam & Ruby: I do not care what happened at the end of the fourth season. For me the best pair of SPN's is.
Sam always had lowered his head in front of Dean and who she might really want. Ademásdand that's to be with the enemy has his family and makes it more exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment