Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jeff Hardy's Piercings The fear of filling out forms ... afraid to change your state of life?

If it sounds absurd ... but I must admit, I have fear of filling out forms. For there you just heard and I began to analyze and think that if ... I have him afraid, very afraid of the forms ...
xD Not because these roles are murderers ... but for what it contains ... often contain such deep things, things that can change your life ... things just in the background you refuse to accept them, for fear of not be able to support what they entail.
forms often contain nothing special ... others make a point in your life is altered ... times when you sit so dependent on them ... ..

But I think that fear, butunfounded, is human ... and I'm very human ... Still, we should throw a blind fear and courageously accept everything with a big smile ... after all .. . it is better to die trying to live life doing nothing ...

Thanks for the nudge;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment